Essex Interpreting provides language solutions, offering the following services:
- Interpreting services in over 60 languages, including sign language for deaf people
- Translation services in over 60 languages, including Braille and audio services for blind people
Who are our customers?
- Health organisations, eg NHS Trusts, Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) etc including GP services, hospitals, etc
- Local authorities, eg social services, housing departments, schools, etc
- Private organisations, eg solicitors and companies dealing internationally
- Voluntary organisations
Are you looking for a highly qualified translations provider?
Essex Interpreting only work with qualified and trained linguists, many of which are based locally within Essex.
We have excellent knowledge of the interpreting and translation industry, so are able to offer a quality service. We also have a proven track record and can provide referees who are using our services.